Join us on Thurs, Sept. 24, 2020 @ the Redwoods Golf Course in Langley
Since 1997, the Fraser Valley Brain Injury Association has been working as an advocate for people of all ages with acquired brain injuries and striving for the development of appropriate services, opportunities, rehabilitation and training for all survivors of brain injury throughout the Fraser Valley.
Your participation will help preserve the high quality of support and services offered to people with acquired brain injuries and their families. This is a great opportunity to network with your colleagues and support our programs.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the tournament will be a bit different this year but will be just as much fun!
- Teams will start consecutively (starting tee-times will depend on number of registered teams).
- Lunch will be included on the 10th hole during your round, but there will be no sit down dinner.
- Golf winners will be announced online.
- The Silent Auction will be held online.
- Golf prizes and auction items will be either delivered or can be picked up at the FVBIA office by appointment.
- All activities will be held with physical distancing measures in place.
To register on Eventbrite: https://fvbraininjurygolfclassic2020.eventbrite.ca
To download the sponsorship & registration package:
or Contact Us for more information
The pristine fairways of Redwoods Golf Course are the perfect setting for this incredible event. The Redwoods has been awarded Golf Digest’s prestigious ‘Places to Play” award and has been recognized as one of BC’s Top 30 Public Golf Courses.